Create your own festival schedule by saving the events you would like to attend. You can also share event details with friends.
Sign Up Here
Workshops are held in the Goodman Fielder Room, Level 4, Aotea Centre.
The cost for workshops vary and concession passes, student and earlybird discounts are not eligible.
The following workshops are scheduled for the 2013 Festival, please click on the link for more information and how to book:
74. Masterclass: Stephanie Johnson, The Writing Class
75. Jackie Kay: Poetry and Place
76. Kathryn Burnett: Creative Ideas Fast
77. Scarlett Thomas: One True Sentence
78. Wayne Macauley: The Short Story
79. Aleks Krotoski: Making Sense of the Machine
80. Miles Merrill: Write to Speak
81. Jane Tolerton: From Interview to the Page
82. Eleanor Catton: Character and Plot
83. Miles Merrill: Write to Speak
84. Kathryn Burnett: Creative Ideas Fast
Sitemap© Auckland Writers and Readers FestivalWebsite: