The Auckland Writers Festival is one of this country’s premiere cultural events and its largest and most successful literary event, hosting world leading commentators and writers in Auckland every year. The event is a highlight of New Zealand’s cultural calendar, it has annual attendances of more than 83,000 at over 200 events and it continues to grow.
- Annually for 6 days
- Next Event: Tuesday 23 – Sunday 28 August 2022
- 200+ events
- 55,000 printed programmes distributed (including to postal database)
- 25,000+ postal subscribers
- 21,000+ email subscribers
- 22,000+ social media followers
- Paid and contra advertising across a range of digital, print media
- Earned PR and media across TV, radio , print, digital platforms
Reasons to sponsor
- Association with one of the country’s premiere international arts events
- Access to engaged and discerning audience: educated, professional, social.
- Brand acknowledgment and advertising in 106 page programme (print run 60,000), on website and social media channels, in newsletters, and in digital communications
- Product placement (in venue and at Festival events)
- Exclusive client and staff hospitality opportunities and business-to-business networking opportunities
- Connection with high-profile international commentators, journalists, scientists, political thinkers, economists
- Delivery of corporate social responsibility objectives
Sponsorship opportunities range from $10,000 - $100,000 plus GST. Based on your company’s current business and community objectives, we can work with you to tailor a sponsorship package that provides maximum benefit.
To discuss sponsorship please contact:
Tessa Yeoman, Marketing & Development Manager
Phone: +64 (09) 376 8074